Habit Burger and Grill: Satisfying Fast Food
Habit Burger and Grill
There is something very soothing and satisfying about eating at Habit Burger and Grill. It’s not just your standard fast food; it’s more of a specialized, tasty old-fashioned American comfort food. Known for great burgers, fries, and shakes, plus delicious sauces like ranch and barbecue, this fast-food chain commands respect among fast-food restaurants for serving food people love.
I’ll start by saying I am a real fan of good French fries, and the fries at Habit Burger and Grill are among my favorite fast-food fries. I was blown away by how much I liked them when I first tried them, and I will admit, I have stopped in just for a small serving of these incredible fries before. Both the sweet potato and regular fries are salted and deep-fried to perfection; you can choose which one you want, or you can order both with the “half and half” option. Ordering these fries could result in you devouring soft, salty, and enticing fries faster than you realize. They’re not even expensive; they cost as much as other fast food fries but offer a punch of salty flavor and perfect texture that is hard to beat.
I’m also a fan of milkshakes, but I have to admit that these shakes are notable. They’re sweet and perfectly blended. They’re cold, refreshing, and addictive. I really like the chocolate milkshakes here because they have just the right amount of chocolate flavor and give me that nice relief of sipping something so cold and sweet.
The soda fountain also offers some nice beverage options at reasonable prices. I like the fruit punch/lemonade. The cups are a decent size, and refills are free.
But when it comes to main courses, the Charburger is soft and easy to bite into. The slight char on the patty tastes well-seasoned and goes nicely with the ranch and cheese. The bun is soft and yummy, and the entire burger melts in your mouth; the simplicity of the recipe is its real elegance. It’s an impressive product for just around $7. It’s a good size—large without being oversized. It’s a wonderful quick lunch.
But if you want to mix it up a bit, the BBQ Bacon Char takes it to the next level with crunchy onion rings and bacon to counter the standard burger's old-fashioned softness. Eating it is akin to an explosion of flavor in your mouth; unlike the simple ranch and cheese of the other burger, this burger’s tangy barbecue sauce adds a complexity and attitude to the original. If you want something more sophisticated and pleasing, I recommend you try this one. It only costs a little more, and it makes for an impressive meal that you will struggle to find anywhere else.
The crispy chicken bites are also an improvement on the fast food classic. They are breaded and fried just so that every one is delicious, and you will want to gobble more when you sink your teeth into the thick, breaded and slightly spiced exterior and meaty, well-cooked interior. They are each a perfect size to be finger food and are great dunked in either the ranch or the barbecue sauces. Despite yourself, you’ll find yourself wanting to order more.
Whatever you choose, you will find yourself enjoying a fast food meal that stands out from other fast food because of all the perfect little touches added. The fries are addictive and salted perfectly; the burgers have that little bit of interesting sauce; the crispy chicken is breaded in perfectly seasoned breading. It’s another spin on the old classics, but it has its own flavor and style.
The interior looks like other fast food chains, but it is more spacious, giving you more room to relax and enjoy. The tables and booths are spaced out for privacy, and the chairs and booths are comfortable. Your dining experience here was not an afterthought.
You can order and pay at the counter or using a kiosk; the menu is mounted on the wall, or you can explore it on the touchscreen. You will find the menu has many cool options even beyond the ones I already recommended. They also rotate in and out seasonal items.
If you give up your phone number, they offer some cool promotions that make eating here even more affordable. But even without joining the loyalty program, Habit Burger and Grill has reasonable prices for great food.



Comments
Post a Comment